Bas Rutten’s Elite MMA Gym Rules
● No shoes allowed on the mats. Barefoot only.
● Please have on gym appropriate footwear when NOT on the mats.
● Closed toe shoes must be worn when using fitness equipment.
● No chewing gum while taking classes or private lessons.
● Personal hygiene maintenance is a must. Please come to class clean with toe and finger nails trimmed etc.
● Minors under the age of 16 are not allowed to use weight equipment without parental or instructor supervision.
● Please show up to each class with the necessary equipment and appropriate training attire required. Loaner gear is only available for new students on a limited basis.
● Arrive to class on time and ready to train. Classes will begin promptly
● Please refrain from using vulgar or offensive language in gym.
● Absolutely no sparring or full contact training without an instructor present.
● Use of excessive force outside of the gym is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. If you are found using excessive force that is NOT deemed self defense, your membership will be terminated immediately.
● Bullying and/or unnecessarily aggressive behavior at the gym will NOT be tolerated.
● Have respect for the gym, your instructor and for your fellow students.
● Do NOT be disruptive during class. No talking while the trainer is giving instruction and do not leave class without first being excused by the instructor.
● Students must be approved by instructor in order to take advanced classes.
● Have fun!
Elite MMA Gym is located in Westlake Village, California and serves the following nearby cities: Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Ventura, Oxnard, Malibu, Woodland Hills as well as the San Fernando Valley and the majority of Los Angeles and Ventura County.